1. Getting Started – Layers, Layer Masks, Selections, Text, Graphics
2. Making Selections + Layer Masks + Adjustment Layers
2.5 Select and Mask – How to Use the Select and Mask option to create good quality selections and masks.
2.75 Compositing in Photoshop
These two tutorials are great for covering how to blend photos together
Photoshop Compositing with Blend Modes
Photoshop Compositing with Layer Masks
Photoshop Compositing and Blend Colors
3.5 Keyframes in Photoshop – I showed this method in class regarding how to use the video timeline and keyframes to create simple animation. The principles in this video can be applied to your films.
3.75 Animating Loops in Photoshop
3. Frame Animation GIF – I showed the method of using the video timeline in Photoshop to animate. This is another method that implements the frame animation timeline that you can use.
3.25 Hand Drawn Animation Photoshop – Advanced
4.25. Using Video Layers for Animation
4. Working with Video Layers – More specific editing of video/images in the timeline.
5. Animating Layer Masks
5.5 Using Premiere to Edit Audio
5.75 Rendering Video
6. Video Splicing Example
7. Here is a short guide on how to get started with working in Photoshop and hand-drawn animation.
8. Here is a template file with the video layer set and timeline at the correct frame rate – 12FPS in Photoshop CC